About Dr Allison
Paul Allison has been in private practice on the Gold Coast for over 35 years and carried out over 15,000 surgical procedures during that time. He now works as a Clinical ENT Consultant.
He was a visiting ENT consultant at the Gold Coast Hospital for 25 years and North Coast Area Health Service for ten years.
Paul Allison's fellowships and memberships:
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology
- Gold Coast Medical Association
- ENT Medical Assessment Tribunal Workcover Queensland
Paul Allison's Special Interests:
- Paediatric ENT
- Hearing and Ear disorders
- Nasal and Sinus disorders
- Voice and Throat disorders